You must be registered with nvcaustralia.com to use this facility. To find out more about Registration click here.
• Go to: http://www.nvcaustralia.com/admin/index.php and enter the log-in details provided by email with your Registration. You should land on the nvcaustralia.com Home Page.
• Click on the NVC Australia “Dashboard” link [in the upper left hand corner].
• Find your name under “NVC Trainers” and click on it to enter your Bio, Pic and Contact Details.
For best results, use the “Visual” tab on boxes where styling is offered [rather than “Text”]
In general, do not use the formatting buttons; the system is set up to format your text automatically.
* Your listing must match the format used throughout the existing website. Errors in formatting and/or layout will be fixed and charged by the Administrator at a rate of $36 per hour (minimum $20).
• If you wish to provide links within your text, highlight the text then click the link icon [at upper right] and complete the details there. Use the “Cog” icon [Settings] to select “open in new window” so that visitors can still see the opened nvcaustralia.com site.
• Make sure you click the blue “Update Trainer” button [at the upper right side] to save your work.
• If you have upcoming NVC Trainings you wish to list, Choose “NVC Trainings > Add New” from the [left hand menu].
• If you have an NVC Practice Group you wish to list, Choose “NVC Practice Groups > Add New” from the [left hand menu].
• Remember to click the blue “Update” button when you have finished your entry each time.
• When complete, remember to log out of the system [upper right hand corner].
• Go to www.nvcaustralia.com to check your listings, and ensure the formatting is consistent with the rest of the site. You can always go back and Edit, Add and Delete from your information, Save, and check again.
If you are having difficulties, need assistance or advice, please contact Admininstration and we will get back to you as soon as possible.